In addition to joining Alumni Networking as an individual, businesses can choose to join us on our mission to tackle the mounting student loan debt crisis by becoming a sponsor.
Like our individual members, 90% of your sponsorship commitment is donated to a scholarship fund at the college or university of your choice.
Sponsors receive digital plaque on our site, much like an advertisement. It’s your way letting others know that you’ve taken the Alumni Networking pledge to donate a portion (5% suggested) of the proceeds of the work you contract through our platform to the school/university scholarship fund of your choice.
Sponsorship opportunities are as follows:
Silver Sponsorship, $250.00
Your digital plaque is displayed on AlumniNetworking.org for three months from the date of your commitment.
Gold Sponsorship, $500.00
Your digital plaque is displayed on AlumniNetworking.org for six months from the date of your commitment.
Platinum Sponsorship, $1,000.00
Your digital plaque is displayed on AlumniNetworking.org for one year of your commitment.
Here’s how it works
- Create an Alumni Networking account, no fee is required.
- Select your Sponsorship commitment.
- Provide your payment information
- At the end of the checkout process, upload image for your ad (300 pixels width x 250 pixels tall, 72 pixels per inch, RGB color mode; saved as a .JPG file; 1 MB FILE SIZE LIMIT) along with the full web address (URL) you wish your ad to point to.
- Once we receive your payment, your sponsorship plaque will be featured on our website for duration of the sponsorship commitment you’ve made.